Regress Pro is scientific / industrial software that can be used to study experimental data coming from spectroscopic ellipsometers or reflectometers.
The application lets you load spectroscopic data coming from an ellipsometer or reflectometer and analyze them using well-proven algorithms to determine various physical parameters like film's thickness or refractive index.
You can easily build the film stack using a simple interface, choose among many well-known dispersion model and select the fit parameters. In you can also interact directly with your data, change directly the parameters of the model and start a fit in a selection of the parameters.
A library with the most common materials, either in tabular form or as models, is provided with the application.
Regress Pro has been developed mainly looking to the application of thin film measurement in semiconductor industry.
Here a couple of screenshots of Regress Pro at work:
In the following screenshot we show the dispersion optimizer at work.
- Regress pro features:
- Regression of ellipsometry spectra
- Regression of reflectivity spectra
- Algorithms to perform grid search of best solutions
- Different model for material dispersion curves: harmonic oscillators, cauchy, lookup, Forouhi-Bloomer and Tauc-Lorentz
- Simultaneous fit of multiple spectra with common and individual parameters
- Dispersion model optimizer
- User-friendly graphical user interface
- Interactive fit capabilities
The latest release of the application is Regress Pro 2.0.
Last but not least Regress Pro is free software and is published under the GNU GPL license. The GPL license mean that you have the right of have the source code of the application, make modifications and publish them with under the GPL license.
- 2015-09-21 Regress Pro 2.0.1 has been released
Introduce some improvements over previous release. The changes include:
- support to load Filmetrics reflectometry spectra
- support to copy & paste plots into clipboard either as text or as image
- improvements into the library of dispersion models
- 2015-09-01 Regress Pro 2.0.0 has been released
- This major release of Regress Pro bring a completely new user interface that completely replace the scripts. Now the utilisation of the application is much more simple and effective. The film stack and the fit recipe can be directly edited from the main window. The dispersion can be chosen from a library of materials or created from scratch using the user's interface.
- 2011-08-27 Regress Pro 1.4.1 has been released
- This release fixes several bugs and improve some small usability issues. This is a recommended upgrade for all the users of Regress Pro.